Deciding to Sell?
Sellers Basic Information
Tips and Advise
Right Pricing Is Important
- The right pricing is one of many factors getting buyers from looking online to walking through your door.
- If you do not price your home correctly from the start it can be detrimental not only to your timeline but also your bottom line.
- Several factors should be considered when trying to determine price, let me show you how my many years of pricing knowledge can work in your favor.
Meet Your Neighbors
- Neighbors can be the best referral
- Neighborhood Directory for New Buyers
- HOA Dues
- Board Members
- Have Utility Information Ready
- Have Updated Log of All Improvements
- Have School Information Available
- Have Shopping & Resturant Information Available
Ready to Sell?
READY TO SELL?
Your home has become more than just a roof over your head. Whether you have lived there for a year or 15 years, you have made precious memories, neighbors that have become lifelong friends and not to mention all the blood,sweat and tears with your remodeling and decorating. So, when it comes time to sell, it's a big decision.
There is a lot that goes in to selling, including preparing it to go on the market, pricing it properly, handling all offers, and moving smoothly to closing. It can be a difficult process, but it can also be exciting and rewarding.
I'm here to help! As a Realtor, I make it my mission to know your local area. I have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the entire process. If you're thinking about selling, take a few minutes to look through these resources, designed to answer your initial questions about selling. Then feel free to give me a call so I can answer questions and talk with you about the process.
My expertise can help you go from FOR SALE to SOLD!
$575,0001625 Alcovy RoadLawrenceville, GA 300454 br 4 ba, Single Family
$575,0001625 Alcovy Rd SeLawrenceville, GA 30045Land/Lot
$324,9002319 Saint Kennedy LaneBuford, GA 305184 br 3 ba, Single Family
$110,000318 Vinings Walk NwGainesville, GA 30501Land/Lot